Galaxy A71 5G
Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Galaxy Note10+ 5G
LEARN HOW TO
Get the Samsung Galaxy A11—FREEReq's 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. For well-qual. customers.? See offer details
Frequently asked questions
- Trade In Offer: Which smartphone is eligible for purchase?$700 all customers: Note20 5G/Note20 Ultra 5G/S20+ 5G/S20 Ultra 5G/S20 FE 5G
- Trade In Offer: Which smartphone is eligible for trade in?Must be in good & working condition for iPhone 7 (& above) and Samsung S8 (& above). Trade-in device must have min. value of $60 to qualify.
- Trade In Offer: How much can I get in bill credits?Monthly bill credits will be applied in equal amounts to the lower price device over entire agreement term. Credit will not exceed retail price of smartphone. Customers will receive up to $700 in bill credits.
- Trade In Offer: What plans are eligible?The following unlimited plans are eligible: AT&T Unlimited &More, Unlimited Starter, Unlimited Extra, AT&T Unlimited Elite, AT&T Unlimited &More Premium, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Double Play.
- How do I trade in my old phoneIf you’re using our online process, we’ll send you prepaid shipping supplies within 7 days to return your device at no cost. The shipping supplies will arrive separately from your new device. Pack and ship your trade-in device within 30 days of receiving your new device to get your credit. Or if you prefer, visit your local AT&T store to return your device in-person to complete the Trade-in process.