Other Charges Applicable to Wireless Services
Additional charges may be applicable to use of wireless services from AT&T not included within the one-time download charge for applications, the monthly rates applicable to wireless service plans or features, or the service packages or bolt-on options.
- Pay per use rates may apply, as follows: Text/Instant Messaging (SMS) $0.20 per message; Picture/Video Messages (MMS) $0.30 per message; Data Usage, including web browsing, up to $2 per MB. These prices are valid for use in the U.S. only. Charges for international messages sent from the U.S. are $0.25 for Text/Instant Messages and $0.50 for Picture/Video Messages.
- International roaming pay per use rates may apply when using your device outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S.V.I. without a rate plan or travel package that includes international service. International talk, text, and data pay per use rates vary and are subject to change. Additional info on international pay per use rates available at att.com/ppurates.
- International long distance pay-per-use rates apply if you talk with or text someone outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S.V.I. without a rate plan or travel package that includes international service. International long distance talk and text rates vary by country, are subject to change and can be seen at www.mybulled.com/worldconnect.
- In addition to the monthly cost of the rate plan and any selected features, AT&T imposes additional charges on a per line basis, including federal and state universal service charges, an Administrative Fee (to defray certain expenses including charges AT&T or its agents pay to interconnect with other carriers to deliver calls from AT&T customers to their customers, and charges associated with cell site rents and maintenance), and a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (to recover costs of compliance with certain government imposed regulatory requirements, including Wireless Number Portability and Number Pooling, and E911). These fees are not taxes or charges that the government requires AT&T to collect from customers. Click here for additional information regarding these charges.
- Additional charges, fees, and surcharges may apply. For more information, see AT&T Mobility Consumer Fee Schedule