Make sure you have these items to use AT&T NumberSync? to sync Alexa with your smartphone:
Set up Alexa
- Alexa device and the Alexa app. (Don’t have the app? Download it from your device app store.)
- AT&T user ID and password linked to your wireless number (AT&T PREPAIDSM isn’t eligible.)
- Open the Alexa app. (Be sure to download the latest version if you haven’t already done so.)
- Select the More icon and then Settings.
- Choose Communications, then AT&T.
- Select SIGN IN.
- Enter your AT&T ID and password on the myAT&T screen, then select Sign in.
- Follow the prompts to link your wireless number to NumberSync so you can make and receive calls with your Alexa device.
Good to know: After you see AT&T account is linked
in the Alexa app, try a voice command to make sure Alexa is working. For example, you can say Alexa, call mom