What to know before you stream
Enjoy everything WatchTV has to offer online at attwatchtv.com
. Just use Chrome?
(version 59 or higher) or Safari?
(version 10 or higher).
Or, use the WatchTV app with:
- Apple? phones and tablets (iOS? 10 or higher)
- Android? phones and tablets (Android 5.0 or higher)
- Amazon? Fire TV or FireStick (second generation or higher)
- Apple TV? (fourth generation or higher)
- Google Chromecast? (second generation or higher)
You can only stream WatchTV on 1 device at a time.
To get started:
- Do one of the following. From your:
- Text the word you see on the screen to get a 4-digit code that will also display on the screen.?
- Send a text with the 4-digit code to the provided 800 number. It may take a moment for the screen to refresh. When it does, you’ll see:
- WatchTV if you have Unlimited &More
- WatchTV + if you have Unlimited &More Premium
- Choose which user ID you want to use for WatchTV:
- To use a single ID to manage your AT&T account and WatchTV, use your current ID.
- If you want separate IDs for viewing WatchTV and managing your wireless account, create a new ID.
- Sign in to?attwatchtv.com or the WatchTV app with your ID and password.