To help our employees serve our existing customers, we’re no longer selling U-verse TV. Service for existing U-verse TV customers is not impacted.
- Watch live TV and 55,000+ shows and movies*
- Easily search live TV, On Demand, and access 5,000+ apps on Google Play
- Record shows simultaneously with 500 hours of Cloud DVR**
|ACCESS LIVE TV, ON DEMAND & APPS WITHOUT SWITCHING INPUTS|
Some features require Google login
|VOICE REMOTE WITH GOOGLE ASSISTANT|
|ABILITY TO SEARCH ENTERTAINMENT, CONTROL YOUR TV AND COMPATIBLE SMART HOME DEVICES|
Req's compatible smart home device, app, & service.
|ACCESS TO OVER 5,000 APPS ON THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE|
Google login required. Google and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
|STORAGE CAPACITY||500 hours of Cloud DVR||330 hours of local storage|
|SHOWS AND MOVIES ON DEMAND||55,000+ |
with ULTIMATE Package
Important U-verse TV update
Current U-verse TV customers will continue to experience the same great service, however new U-verse TV packages can no longer be purchased.
- To check your current U-verse TV account, visit myAT&T.
- Find U-verse TV support here.
- Learn how to switch to AT&T TV? here.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I order TV and Internet service from AT&T?
- Where do I go for AT&T U-verse TV customer support?
Start by visiting our U-verse TV support site. There you will find help with channels, packages & programming, equipment setup, installation, order status, streaming, apps & settings, and remote control support. We'll help you quickly fix issues with the picture, sound, DVR, remote control, and more.